|Model:||MINDRAY BC-3000 BC-3200||Storage Condition:||Room Temperature|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||Specimen:||Blood|
mindray hematology analyzer reagents,
chemistry analyzer reagents
Mindray Hematology Reagents MINDRAY BC-3000 BC-3000plus BC-3200 3 diff CBC Analyzer
Use of Reagent This product is for In Vitro Diagnostic use only. To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Mindray 3 Part BC-3000 BC-3000plus BC-3200 BC-2900 BC-2800 BC-2600 BC-1800 hematology analyzers. Specification of Reagent
|Mindray BC-3000 BC-3000plus BC-3200 BC-2900 BC-2800 BC-2600 BC-1800|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Temperature of Storage
The product should be stored in 2℃-38℃ and the storage period is 2 years.
After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
Tips of Attention
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
Shelf life of reagent
Most the regular reagent of all the brands in our company is valid for 24 months, and it is is valid for 60 days after openning. Some product, such as dye,which is valid for 12 or 18 months.