|Certification:||ISO, CE, CFDA||Expiry:||24 Months|
mindray chemistry reagents,
chemistry analyzer reagents
High performance Mindray Hematology Reagents BC-3000 BC-1800 Room Temperature Storage CE/ISO/CFDA approved
We offer barcode for Mindray Hematology analyzer reagents!
Intended Use To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Mindray BC-3000 BC-3000PLUS BC-3200 BC2900 BC-2800 BC-2600 BC1800 hematology analyzers. This product is for In Vitro Diagnostic use only. Specification
|Mindray BC-3000 BC-3000PLUS BC-3200 BC2900 BC-2800 BC-2600 BC1800|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Will the quality of product change with different temperature?
Normal weather change will not affect the use of the product. If the reagents freeze for low temperature, returning it to room temperature make the ice melt completely and the products can be used normally. Ensurind the ice melt completely otherwise it may cause blockage. The store temperature of hematology reagents is 2-35 degrees, and the biochemical reagents require 2-8 degrees, if not the validity of products will shorten.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.