|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, CE, CFDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 units|
|Packaging Details:||20L, 1L, 3.8L, 960ml, 50ml|
|Delivery Time:||in 20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Type:||Diluent, Sheath, Lyse, Rinse||Certificate:||CFDA, ISO, CE|
|Model:||Abbott Ruby CD3200||Shelf-Life:||24 Months|
chemistry analyzer reagents,
human biochemistry reagents
Hematology Analyzer Reagent for Abbott Ruby CD3200 Diluent Lyse Clean Cell Counter
Intended Use To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on ABBOTT RUBY CD3200 Hematology Analyzers.
DEWEI Medical Equipment Co., Ltd is a leading and professional manufacturer of IVD products, it is a high-tech enterprise specialized in developing, manufacturing and marketing of Clinical Laboratory reagents, such as Hematology Reagents, Washing Solutions, Urine Sediment Reagents and Genetic Diagnosis.
DEWEI products are widely used in hospital clinics, disease control centers, blood banks, veterinary clinics, scientific research center and college laboratories.
DEWEI is located at the beautiful city Foshan, which is the hometown of the Kung Fu star Bruce Lee. Qulity is our primary concern, DEWEI team is strict on quality control systems thus our products have CE, ISO13485, ISO9001, CFDA and other international standards certificates.
The view of DEWEI is to be the most professional and respected enterprise in IVD field, we will go on providing best service to you by our outstanding R&D and cost-effective products.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
|Abbott Ruby CD3200|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|