|Model:||MINDRAY BC-2300||Type:||Hematology Reagents|
|Storage:||Room Temperature||Package:||Cubitainer And Botte In Carton|
human biochemistry reagents,
laboratory reagents and chemicals
Cell Counter Reagents MINDRAY 3 Part BC-2300 BC-2100 BC-2000 Compatible Reagents Manufactuer
To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Mindray BC-2300 BC-2100 BC-2000 hematology analyzers. This product is for In Vitro Diagnostic use only.
|Mindray BC-2300 BC-2100 BC-2000|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
The kinds and differences of washing solutions?
The washing solutions can be classified to two kinds. One is to clean the pipeline after a single test to prevent cross-contamination, and to use after each test; Another is generally alkaline (such as the Mindray Probe Cleanser), which is used to shut down (for example, Mindray's e-z Cleanser) and regular maintenance.
Closed system: The manufacturers impose restrictions on software by scanning their barcode when changing reagents to prevent other compatible reagents.
Open system: The manufacturers do not impose restrictions on software so that reagents can be used no matter what brands.