|System:||Optional: Closed And Open System|
human biochemistry reagents,
chemically pure reagents
Cell Counter Reagents MINDRAY BC-5390 BC-5380 BC-5300 BC-5180 BC-5100 ( with Barcode) Manufacturer
Intended Use To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Mindray BC-5390 BC-5380 BC-5300 BC-5180 BC-5100 hematology analyzers. This product is for In Vitro Diagnostic use only. Specification
Mindray BC-5390 BC-5380 BC-5300 BC-5180 BC-5100
( with barcode )
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Should the instrument do a calibration before using our reagents?
First of all,if your instrument used the original reagents before using our products, you needn’t to do calibrate.
If your instrument used other compatible reagents, calibration is necessary before using our reagents.
Does the instrument need to use products for calibration and quality control?
Calibration products are required in the following situations:
1. New instrument
2. After a major maintenance
3.The results of the quality control are not controllable.
4. The manufacturer recommends that the instrument be tested every six months or three months to ensure the accuracy of the instrument.
Quality control needs to be done once or twice a day.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.