|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||FDA, CE, CFDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10000 sets|
|Delivery Time:||in 20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200,000 units/Day|
|Sample:||Coronavirus Oral Or Nasal Swab Sample||Expiry Date:||12 Months|
|Intend Use:||Sample Transport Of Covid-19||Storage:||4-30 ℃ Room Temperature|
PP PE Preservation Collection Tubes,
CFDA Preservation Collection Tubes,
FDA Virus Transport Medium Swab
Preservation Collection Tubes Virus Transport Medium Swab
This product is used for the collection, transportation and storage on specimen of clinical Covid-19, respiratory virus, enterovirus, mycoplasma pneumoniae and chlamydia pneumoniae.
This product can be equipped with disposable sampling swabs, sampling method is as follows:
Nasal Sampling: Gently insert the swab head into the nasal cavity and scrape the cavity wall. Immerse the swab head into sample solution and discard the tail of swab.
Oral Sampling: Use the swab to wipe the bilateral pharyngeal tonsils and posterior pharyngeal wall, immerse the swab head into sample solution and discard the tail of swab.
1) This product is an inactivated virus solution tube and non-sterile, only used for the collection and transportation of virus samples.
2) Do not use with one step extraction kit, not for virus culture.
3) This product should not be used if it is out of expired date or damaged packing.
4) Sampling should strictly follow the sampling procedure, otherwise it would affect the virus isolation positive rate.
* Before sampling, mark the sample information on the label of the sampling tube.
* According to different test purposes, use the sampling swab to sample the corresponding parts.
* Put the swab into sampling tube after sampling, break the swab tail, then tighten the tube cover.
* Ship the collected samples to the laboratory in time ( Transportation can be at room temperature).
Why do you choose Dewei?
1) Room temperature stock saves transfer cost;
2) Inactivated virus avoids secondday infection;
3) Non-guanidine formula ensures high accuray result;
4) Tightly sealed tube avoids sleakage.
5) Completed qualification supports government tender.