|Model:||ABX Micros 60||Usage:||Medical Clinical|
|Storage:||Room Temperature||Expiry:||24 Months|
clinical diagnostic reagents,
Horiba MICROS 60 ABX Reagents 3 Part CBC Analyzer Diluent Clean
Intended Use To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on ABX ( Horiba ) MICROS 60 Hematology Analyzers.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
|ABX MICROS 45 MICROS 60|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
Temperature of Stock
The product should be stored in 2℃-38℃ and the shelf life is 2 years.
After opening, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity is 60 days.