|Model:||Roche Modular E170 Cobas E411 E601 Cobas6000 Elecsys 2010 1010|
immunoassay blood test,
To be used on Roche Modular E170 Cobas E411 E601 Cobas6000 Elecsys 2010 1010 Cleaner Immunoassay system analyzers, it is washing solution.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
|Roche Modular E170 Cobas E411 E601 Cobas6000 Elecsys 2010 1010|
|Cat. No||Product Name||Description||Pack Size|
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
Does the instrument need to recalibrate and control when using our reagents to replace original one?
Do not need to do calibration again, and do quality control as before.