|Storage:||Room Temperature||Expiry:||24 Months|
|Model:||Genrui KT6400 KT6380||Usage:||Clinical Labratory|
human biochemistry reagents,
chemically pure reagents
Laboratory Cell Counter Reagents for GENRUI KT6400 KT6380 KT6300 3 Part Analyzer
Intended Use To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on GENRUI GENIUS KT6400 KT6380 KT6300 Hematology Analyzers.
|Genrui KT6400 KT6380 KT6300 KT6280 KT6200 KT6180|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
What are the differences of cleaners?
The cleaners can be classified to two kinds. One is to clean the pipeline after a single test to revent cross-contamination, and to use after each test; Another is generally alkaline (such as the Mindray Probe Cleanser), which is used to shut down (for example, Mindray's e-z Cleanser) and regular maintenance.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.