|Model:||Perling XF 5000||Recycling:||Disponsable|
laboratory reagents and chemicals,
chemically pure reagents
Cell Counter Reagents for PERLING XF 6000 Hematology Analyzer Compatible
Intended Use To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on PERLING XF 6100 6000 5000 Hematology Analyzer, for in-vitro diagnostic used only.
|Perling XF A6100 6000 5000|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
I. Can diluent instead of washing solutions?
Different reagents have different ingredients, so it is not recommended to replace the washing solutions with diluent.
I. The validity of the reagents?
At present, the hematology reagents is mainly three kinds----diluent, lyse and cleaner. The regular reagent of all the brands in our company are valid for 24 months, and valid for 60 days after openning.
1. Re-calibration is recommended when changing the origin of the reagents.
2. It is not recommended using different brands of solutions together on one unit of analyzer.
3. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
4. Skin contact: Flush with plenty of water.
5. Eyes contact: Flush with plenty of water. Obtain immediate medical attention.
6. This kit is for professionals and in vitro diagnostic use only.
7. Never put distilled water on the analyzer (except clean for shipping menu), otherwise the pneumatic unit can be damaged seriously.
8. Store the product at 2-35℃ in a dust free place with good ventilation. Temperature outside the range 9. may damage the product.
The open vial life of the product is 60 days. Unused reagents should be discarded after 60 days. Do not mix residual with a new carton.