|Expiry:||24 Months||Usage:||Medical,Clinical Experiments|
|Code:||With Barcode, Tape Chip||Model:||Hematology Analyzer Sysmex K-4500|
sysmex hematology analyzer reagents,
medical lab reagents
Medical Chemistry Analyzer Reagent K-4500 K-1000 3 Part Sysmex Hematology Reagents / Cell Counter Reagents
What is the use? To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Sysmex K-4500 Hematology Analyzers, used for in vitro diagnostics.
What is the specification?
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
What need we pay attention on?
1. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent.
Reagents are for in vitro diagnostic used only.
Should the instrument do calibration before using our reagents?
First,if your instrument used the original reagents before using our products, no need calibration.
If your instrument used other compatible reagents, calibration is necessary before using our reagents.
Storage and Shelf Life
The product should be stored in 2℃-38℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.