|Model:||Beckman Coulter ACT DIFF2||Usage:||Hematology Analyzer Reagent|
|Expiry:||24 Months||Application:||Clinical Labratory|
human biochemistry reagents,
chemically pure reagents
Cell Counter Reagents Beckman Coulter Hematology Analyzer AC.T DIFF2 Compatible Reagent Manufacturer
Intended Use To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Beckman Coulter AC.T DIFF2 Hematology Analyzers, for in vitro diagnostic used only.
|Beckman Coulter AC.T diff 2|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Are the specifications of a set of reagents fixed?
Certainly, our products is produced according to the specifications od the original reagents, however, some products can be adjusted according to the demand of different customers.
How about our after-sales service?
1. For international customers, the agent is responsible for after-sales service.
2. For direct selling customers, it can provide free after-sales service (excluding spare parts fee), and make the first reply on the day of customer feedback.
3. For non-direct customers, the agent is responsible for providing after-sales service, and our company can provide telephone technical assistance.Under special circumstances, our company can also offer engineers to assist, and the fee depend on specific situation.
1. Store the product at 2-35 degree in a dust free place with good ventilation. Temperature outside the range may damage the product.
2. The open vial life of the product is 60 days. Unused reagents should be discarded after 60 days. Do not mix residual with a new carton.