|Usage:||Medical,Clinical Experiment||Type:||Urine Sediment Reagent|
|Expiry:||24 Months||Package:||Bottle Or Cubutainer|
analytical grade chemicals,
Urine Reagent for Urinary Sediment Analyzer Urit
To be used for Urinary Sediment Analyzer Urit Series.
|Cat. No||Product Name||Description||Pack Size|
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
There is a great difference of types and quantities between different kinds of hematology reagents?
Different analayzers have different using principles, therefore there is a great difference of types and quantities. In general, the types and quantities of reagents for use of five part hematollogy analayzers will more than three part machine.