|Certificate:||ISO, CE, CFDA||Model:||1200 1650 1800 2400|
|Temperature:||Room Temperature||Shelf Life:||24 Months|
blood test reagents
Clinical Chemistry Reagents Siemens Chemistry Analyzer Reagents 2L Pack Size With 24 Months Shelf Life for Siemens 1200 1650 1800 2400 Analyzer
To be used on Siemens 1200 1650 1800 2400 Biochemistry Analyzers, washing solution.
|SIEMENS 1200 1650 1800 2400 Biochemistry Analayzers|
|Cat. No||Product Name||Description||Pack Size|
|DWQ-60101||Wash-SMS||Cuvette Wash Solution||2L|
|DWQ-60103||Wash1-SMS||Reagent Probe Wash 1||250ml|
|DWQ-60104||Wash2-SMS||Reagent Probe Wash 2||250ml|
|DWQ-60105||Wash3-SMS||Reagent Probe Wash 3||500ml|
|DWQ-60106||Oil-SMS||Incubation Bath Oil||2900ml|
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
What is the difference between the product code with W and without W in SYSMEX?
Products with W: Five part analayzers
Products without W: Three part analayzers