|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 units|
|Packaging Details:||20L, 5L, 10L, 1L+12ml, 42ml, 50ml|
|Delivery Time:||in 20 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Model:||SYSMEX XE-2100 XE-5000||Usage:||Use On Hematology Analyzer|
|Origin:||Foshan, China||System:||Closed And Open System|
human biochemistry reagents,
laboratory reagents and chemicals
Cell Counter Reaegnts SYSMEX XE-5000 XE-2100 Hematology Analyzers Manufacturer
Intended Use To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Sysmex XE-5000 XE-2100 Hematology Analyzers.
|Sysmex XE-5000 XE-2100|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
|DWX-50121||NR PACK||DILUENT-SNR+DYESNR 1L+12ml|
The reagengts are for in vitro diagnostic used only.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.