|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, CE, CFDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 units|
|Delivery Time:||in 20 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Storage:||Room Temperature||Code:||With Barcode Chip|
|Expiry:||24 Months||Model:||Compatible Use On Sysmex XN Series|
|System:||Closed System||Specimen:||Blood Sample|
blood test reagents,
medical lab reagents
Compatible Use Sysmex Hematology Reaegnts XN Series XN-1000 B1 B2 B3 B4 CBC Analyzer ( with Barcode Chip )
Intended Use?To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Sysmex XN Series XN-1000 A1 A2 B1 B2 B3 B4, barcode and chips are offered with closed system.
Compatible Use on XN-1000 Series A1 A2 B1 B2 B3 B4
( with Barcode , Tape chip )
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
What are our advantages?
1. Experienced R&D with high investment.
2. Strict quality control with international standards.
3. Automated Production line, no defected product is allowed.
4. 24 hour service.
1. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
2. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
3. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
4. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
5. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin, please flush with water immediately and seek medical advice.
Limitations of Detection Method?
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-38℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.