|Style:||Blood||Model:||ABX Micros 60|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||System:||Open And Closed System|
ABX Reagents Micros 60 Reagents Diluent 20L Horiba Brand
Intended Use To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on ABX ( Horiba ) MICROS 60 3 Part Hematology Analyzers.
|ABX MICROS 60|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Which Lyse can test EOS and BASO?
Firstly, Three Part hematology analayzers can’t recognise EOS and BASO.These kind of machines are currently used in one detecting principle--- electric impedance method. Although the brand of analayzers are different, their reagent species are broadly similar. Reagents can be classified to a kind of Diluent, lyse and two to three kind of washing solutions. Only Five Part hematology analayzers can recognise five differential of leukocyte, which are monocytes, lymphocytes, neutrophils, basophils and eosinophils. Different brands of five part analayzers are different in principles and their effects and types of hemolytic agents are also different.
|Abbott||CD3500/3700/3000||WIC/HGB LYSE||WIC/HGB LYSE|
|Abbott||CD3200||WBC LYSE||WBC LYSE|
|electric impedance method test BASO, no exclusive lyse|
|COULTER||GEN.S, STKS, MAXM, HmX||LYSE-DIFF|
|COULTER||AcT 5diff, AcT 5diff AL, AcT 5diff OV||
|5 LYSE-DIFF HGB(electric impedance method test BASO)|