|Origin:||China||Package:||Cubitainer In Carton|
Urine Reagent for Urinary Sediment Analyzer DIRUI H800 Tape chip
To be used for Urinary Sediment Analyzer DIRUI H800, for in vitro diagnostic used only.
|DIRUI H800(Tape chip)|
|Cat. No||Product Name||Description||Pack Size|
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
The kinds and differences of washing solutions?
The washing solutions can be classified to two kinds. One is to clean the pipeline after a single test to prevent cross-contamination, and to use after each test; Another is generally alkaline (such as the Mindray Probe Cleanser), which is used to shut down (for example, Mindray's e-z Cleanser) and regular maintenance.
What is the function of hemolytic agent?
It can wrap the sample blood and allow the cells to be arranged in a single line from the middle of the flow chamber, avoiding the occurrence of two cells at the same time, and then ensuring the accuracy of the cell count.