|Sample:||Blood||Model:||ABX PENTRA 60|
|Usage:||Medical, Clinical Experiments||Storage Conditon:||Room Temperature|
clinical diagnostic reagents,
Professional CBC Hematology ABX Reagents Horiba 5 Part Diluent Lyse Clean Pentra 60/80MS60 ISO/CE/CFDA approved
Intended Use To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on ABX ( Horiba ) Pentra 60 Hematology Analyzers.
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
Can diluent, hemolytic and washing solutions from different manufacturers or same manufacturers with different batches reagents be mixed?
In principle, different brands of diluent and hemolytic can not mix, because the composition and concentration of the reagents are different. The mixture may use lead to inaccurate results.The washing solution is not very different in principle, but because we haven't done the related experiment, we can only tell the customers that it can't be mixed, and the use may affect the cleaning effect and the bottom result.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.