|Model:||Prokan PE-6800||Usage:||Medical In Vitro Diagnostic|
|Storage:||Room Temperature||Package Material:||Carton And Cubitainer|
chemistry analyzer reagents,
medical laboratory reagents
Hematology Analyzer Reagent for PROKAN PE-6800 PE-6300 PE-6000 3 Part Diluent Lyse Rinse Clean
Intended Use To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on PE-6800 PE-6300 PE-6000 Hematology Analyzers. This product is for In Vitro Diagnostic Use only.
Frequently Asked Question
How about after-sales service?
1. For international customers, the agent is responsible for after-sales service.
2. For direct selling customers, it can provide free after-sales service (excluding spare parts fee), and make the first reply on the day of customer feedback.
3. For non-direct customers, the agent is responsible for providing after-sales service, and our company can provide telephone technical assistance.Under special circumstances, our company can also offer engineers to assist, and the fee depend on specific situation.
Does the instrument need to use products for calibration and quality control?
Calibration products are required in the following situations:
1. New instrument
2. After a major maintenance
3.The results of the quality control are not controllable.
4. The manufacturer recommends that the instrument be tested every six months or three months to ensure the accuracy of the instrument.
Quality control needs to be done once or twice a day.
Can send samples by customer's request?
Of course, our company is preparing some sample for those large consumption currently.
|PROKAN PE-6800 PE-6300 PE-6000|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|