|Usage:||Medical Experiments||Temperature:||Room Temperature|
|Material:||Medical Polyurethane Sponge||Stability:||24 Months|
blood sample tube,
sodium citrate blood tube
Blood Collection Tubes Disposable Saliva DNA Preservation Tube Sawb Method
Saliva DNA Preservation Tube uses medical polyurethane sponge material, it is soft and clean. Saliva DNA Preservation Tube has strong liquid absorption and low dust yield. The sampling swab is simple to operate that the head can be easily broken. The material is non-toxic to microorganisms that greatly increase the sample collection, release, and enhance the preservation of samples during inspection.
The oral DNA by swab method can be stable for 12 months at room temperature, which offers reliable and high-quality DNA to variety of DNA tests and analysis experiments, such as qPCR, NGS and SNP analysis.
1) Radiation disinfection ensures sterile environment.
2) International standard sterilization plastic packaging.
3) Independent sealed package and easy operation.
1. Clean hands before sampling, gargle 1-2 times with water, remove the food and swallow the remaining water in the mouth.
2. Tear off the sample swabs.
3. Put the swab into the mouth, repeatedly wipe the inner cheek mucosa for more than 20 times until the cotton has been fully infiltrated with saliva (no food residue or other waste).
4. Open the sample collection tube cover, put the sampled swab into tube, and break the handle along the fold.
5. Cover the sample collection tube to complete sampling.
|Cat. No.||Product Description||Package|
|DWB0005||Saliva DNA Preservation Tube||10mlx6|
|DWB0006||Saliva DNA Preservation Tube||10mlx100|
Except this saliva DNA preservation kit, what else can manufacturer offer?
1) Virus Transport Medium (Delivery and Stock in Room Temperature)
2) Sample Release Kit (Sample Collection in 5 Seconds, Directly Use on PCR)
3) Compatible RNA Extraction Reagent Kits (Same Quality, Lower Price)
4) Specimen Collection Swab (Flocked Swabs for both PCR and Rapid Test)
5) Covid-19 Rapid Test (Antibody and Antigen)