|Urine Sediment Reagent
|ISO, CE, CFDA
|Bottles In Carton
analytical grade chemicals,
Urine Reagent for Urinary Sediment Analyzer Sysmex UF-1000i Sheath Stain Diluent Clean
To be used for Urinary Sediment Analyzer Sysmex UF-1000i, for in vitro diagnostic used only.
|SYSMEX UF-1000i ( with barcode )
How to deliver the product to the hot area?
The preservation of hematology reagents is 2-35 degrees temperature. Therefore if the temperature is more than 35 degrees, we will arrange the shipping with cold chain transportation to guarantee the quality of reagents.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.