|Certificate:||ISO, CE, CFDA||Origin:||China|
|Type:||Diluent, Lyse, Rinse||Shelf Life:||24 Months|
|Hematology Model:||5 Part Pentra 80||Usage:||Clinical Labratory|
abx micros 60 reagents,
clinical diagnostic reagents
Blood Cell Counting Horiba ABX Reagents Diluent / Lyse / Rinse Micros Pentra Series Hematology
Intended Use of Pentra Reagents To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on ABX ( Horiba ) Pentra 80 5 Part Hematology Analyzers.
Specification of Pentra Reagents
|Reagents on ABX PENTRA 80 120|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
LoD of Pentra Reagents
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
Attention of ABX Pentra Reagents
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Will the quality of hematology reagents change with different temperature?
Normal weather change will not affect the use of the product. If the reagents freeze for low temperature, returning it to room temperature make the ice melt completely and the products can be used normally. Ensurind the ice melt completely otherwise it may cause blockage. The store temperature of hematology reagents is 2-35 degrees, and the biochemical reagents require 2-8 degrees, if not the validity of products will shorten.