|Origin:||China||Package:||Cubitainer In Carton|
analytical grade chemicals,
Urine Sediment Reagent for Urinary Sediment Analyzer DIRUI H800
Dirui Reagent Intended Use
To be used for Urinary Sediment Analyzer DIRUI H800, for in vitro diagnostic used only.
Dirui Urine Sediment Reagent Specification
|Reagents on DIRUI H800|
|Cat. No||Product Name||Description||Pack Size|
Dirui Urine Sediment Reagent Storage
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
Urine Sediment Reagent Attention
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Store the product at 2-35℃ in a dust free place with good ventilation. Temperature outside the range may damage the product. The open vial life of the product is 60 days. Unused reagents should be discarded after 60 days. Do not mix residual with a new carton.