|Certificate:||CFDA, CE, ISO||Usage:||Medical, Clinical Experiment|
|Model:||ABBOTT C800 C18200 C12000|
medical lab reagents,
blood test reagents
Clinical Chemistry Cleaner Reagents for ABBOTT C800 C18200 C12000 Analyzer Clean Solution
Intended Use of Chemistry Cleaner
To be used on Abbott ABBOTT C800 C18200 C12000 Biochemistry Analayzers, it is clean solution.
Specification of Abbott Cleaner
|Cleaner on ABBOTT C800 C18200 C12000 Biochemistry Analayzers|
|Cat. No||Product Name||Description||Pack Size|
|DWQ-60137||Bath-Abbo||Water Bath Additive||500mlx6|
|DWQ-60138||Wash(A)-Abbo||De protein avoidance Lotion||500mlx6|
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.