|Model:||Mindray BC-5800||Storage:||Room Temperature|
mindray hematology analyzer reagents,
chemistry analyzer reagents
Mindray Hematology Reagents MINDRAY BC-5800 CBC Analyzer Closed System ( with Barcode )
|Reagents on Mindray BC-5800 BC-5600 BC-5500 BC-5200 ( with Barcode )|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Intended Use of BC-5800 Reagents To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Mindray BC-5800 hematology analyzers. Note: This product is for In Vitro Diagnostic use, cannot directly use on human body.
LoD of BC-5800 Reagents
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
Storage Temperature and Shelf Life of BC-5800 Reagents
The product should be stored in 2℃-38℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the shelf life is 60 days.
Attention of CBC Reagents
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please handle by local regulations;
Can hematology reagents be used in different model?
To make sure reliable results, the reagents of different brands can not be mixing used.
Should the instrument do calibration before using Dewei compatible hematology reagents?
If your instrument used the original reagents before using our products, you needn’t to do calibrate.
If your instrument used other compatible reagents, calibration is necessary before using our reagents.