|Model:||Tecom 3 Part TEK-2002||Store:||Room Temperature|
|Usage:||Medical Clinical Labratory||Shipment:||Normal Temperature By Sea|
human biochemistry reagents,
chemically pure reagents
Cell Counter Reagents for TECOM 3 Part Hematology Analzyer TEK-2002 TEK-II Compatible Reagent
To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Tecom TEK-2002 TEK-II Hematology Analyzers. This product is for In Vitro Diagnostic Use only.
|Tecom TEK-2002 TEK-II|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
1. Whether the hematology reagents for a model should be purchased a set or not? Can reagents with different brands or different batches be used together?
It is suggested to use the whole set of reagents of the same brand, because the physical and chemical indexes of the reagents of different manufacturers will be different. The mixture may lead to a inaccurate results. Hemolytic agents and diluents can be used in different batches of reagents.
2. Are the specifications of a set of CBC reagents fixed?
Certainly, our products is produced according to the specifications od the original reagents, however, some products can be adjusted according to the demand of different customers.
3. What is the function of lyse reagent?
It can wrap the sample blood and allow the cells to be arranged in a single line from the middle of the flow chamber, avoiding the occurrence of two cells at the same time, and then ensuring the accuracy of the cell count.
Except hematology reagent, what else can manufacturer offer?
1) Virus Transport Medium (Delivery and Stock under Room Temperature)
2) Sample Release Kit (Sample Collection in 5 Seconds, Directly Use on PCR)
3) Compatible RNA Extraction Reagent Kits (Same Quality, Lower Price)
4) Specimen Collection Swab (Sampling Swabs for both PCR and Rapid Test)
5) Covid-19 Rapid Test (Antibody and Antigen)