|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 units|
|Delivery Time:||in 20 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Expiry:||24 Months||Store:||Room Temperature|
|Code:||With Barcode, Chip||Recycling:||Disposable|
|System:||Open And Closed System||Sample:||Blood|
|Model:||Sysmex XS Series|
human biochemistry reagents,
laboratory reagents and chemicals
Sysmex Cell Counter Reagents XS-1000i 800i on Hematology Analyzer
Intended Use of compatible CBC reagents
To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Sysmex XS-1000i XS-800i XS-500i Hematology Analyzers, for in vitro diagnostic used.
Specification of compatible CBC reagents
|Reagents on Sysmex XS-1000i XS-800i XS-500i Analyzer|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Can diluent replace by rinse or cleaner?
Different reagents have different ingredients, so it is not recommended to replace the washing solutions with diluent.
What is the function of hemolytic lyse reagent?
It can wrap the sample blood and allow the cells to be arranged in a single line from the middle of the flow chamber, avoiding the occurrence of two cells at the same time, and then ensuring the accuracy of the cell count.
Except CBC Reagents, what else do we manufacturer?
1) VTM Virus Transport Medium (For Covid-19 sample collection)
2) Sample Release Kit (Directly on PCR amplification)
3) Compatible RNA Extraction Reagent Kits (Same Quality, Lower Price)
4) Specimen Collection Swab (Flocked Swabs for both PCR and Rapid Test)
5) Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Antibody and Antigen)
6) Hematology Analyzer Reagents