|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, FDA, ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10000 sets|
|Delivery Time:||in 20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200,000 units/Day|
|Usage:||Sample Release: Preservation + Extraction||Sample:||Covid-19 Oral Or Nasal Sample|
|Temperature:||2-30℃||Shelf Life:||12 Months|
|Reaction Time:||5 Seconds To Nucleic Acid Amplification||Material:||PP+PE Tube; Flocked Swab|
RNA Preservation Medium Sample Release Reagent in 5 Seconds to Direct PCR Amplification
Faster way of sample preparation for Covid-19 nucleic acid testing!
Hot Selling Points
1) Fast Operation
Break oral or nasal swab tip after sample collection into reagent tube, the high-concentration nucleic acid from virus can be released after vortexing for 5 seconds. Directly add the sample into the specimen wells for PCR amplification.
2) Direct Nucleic Acid Amplification
The sample can be directly used as an amplification template after vortexing for 5 seconds, and it’s suitable for all RT-PCR detection systems.
3) High Compatibility
Compatible with all type of PCR, RT-PCR, and One-Step RT-PCR amplification systems for virus detection.
4) Room Temperature Preservation
The nucleic acid of virus can be preserved for 7 days in room temperature without degradation after sample collection. No need cold chain transportation to save cost.
1) Collect samples by Nasopharyngeal or Oropharyngeal swab.
2) Break the swab tip into this reagent tube after sample collection.
3) Put the tube on a vortex oscillator manually mix the tube upside down for 5 seconds.
4) Use pipette to draw the complete mixed high-concentration nucleic acid sample into the specimen wells for PCR amplification.
5) Add PCR detection reagents into this amplification template, and load it into amplification equipment.