|Store:||Room Temperature||Model:||Swelab AC910 AC900|
human biochemistry reagents,
chemically pure reagents
Cell Counter Reagents SWELAB AC Series AC910 AC900 CBC 3 Part Analyzer
Intended Use of CBC Analzyer Reagents To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on SWELAB AC910 AC900 Hematology Analyzers.
Specification of CBC Analzyer Reagents
|Compatible Reagents on Swelab AC970 AC920 AC 910 AC900 CBC Analyzer|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Deliver the CBC reagents product to hot area?
The preservation of hematology reagents is 2-35 degrees temperature. Therefore if the temperature is more than 35 degrees, we will arrange the shipping with cold chain transportation to guarantee the quality of reagents.