|Sample:||Blood||Hematology Model:||PENTRA MS60|
|Usage:||Medical, Clinical Experiments||Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Storage:||Room Temperature||Package:||Bottle And Cubitainer In Carton|
abx micros 60 reagents,
Medical ABX Reagents PENTRA MICROS 60 For Haematology Analyzer Blood Cell Counter
Intended Use of Pentra reagents To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on ABX ( Horiba ) Pentra MS60
Specification of Pentra reagents
|Reagents compatible on ABX PENTRA MS60 Analyzer|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
How to deliver the CBC reagent product to the hot area?
The preservation of hematology reagents is 2-35 degrees temperature. Therefore if the temperature is more than 35 degrees, we will arrange the shipping with cold chain transportation to guarantee the quality of reagents.
Compared with other compatible CBC reagent companies, what are our advantages?
It is mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. Professional development of in vitro diagnostic reagents, quality as the first criterion for cooperation.
2. Samples and final products are strictly controlled according to international standards.
3. The reagent of our company has made a detailed comparison with the original reagent, ensuring that there is no difference with the original reagent, and the quality is stable and reliable.
4. Various cooperation methods can be provided to meet the needs of customers: reagent, dry powder reagent, large package, OEM.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.