medical lab reagents,
blood test reagents
Clinical Chemistry Cleaner on DIRUI CS Biochemistry Analayzers Washing solution
Intended Use of Cleaner
To be used on DIRUI CS Biochemistry Analayzers, it is washing solution.
Specification of Dirui Cleaner
|Cleaner on DIRUI CS Biochemistry Analayzers|
|Cat. No||Product Name||Description||Pack Size|
Can diluent, lyse and cleaner from different manufacturers or same manufacturers with different batches reagents be mixed?
In principle, different brands of diluent and hemolytic can not mix, because the composition and concentration of the reagents are different. The mixture may use lead to inaccurate results.The washing solution is not very different in principle, but because we haven't done the related experiment, we can only tell the customers that it can't be mixed, and the use may affect the cleaning effect and the bottom result.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Except Hematology Reagents, what product else do we manufacture?
1) VTM Virus Transport Medium (Room Temperature Shipment and Stock)
2) Sample Release Kit Rather Than Normal VTM (Sample Collection in 5 Seconds, Directly Use on PCR)
3) Compatible RNA Extraction Reagent Kits (Same Quality, Lower Price)
4) Specimen Collection Swab (Flocked Swabs for both PCR and Rapid Test)
5) Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Antibody and Antigen)