|RAYTO 3 Part RT-7600
chemistry analyzer reagents,
human biochemistry reagents
Hematology Analyzer Reagent for RAYTO RT-7600 Diluent Lyse Rinse 3 Part
Specification of Rayto Reagents
|Rayto RT-7600 RT-7300 RT-7200
Intended Use of CBC Reagents
To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Rayto RT-7600 Hematology Analyzers. This product is for In Vitro Diagnostic Use only, not for self-testing.
1. Re-calibration is recommended when changing the origin of the reagents.
2. It is not recommended using different brands of solutions together on one unit of analyzer.
3. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
4. Skin contact: Flush with plenty of water.
5. Eyes contact: Flush with plenty of water. Obtain immediate medical attention.
6. This kit is for professionals and in vitro diagnostic use only.
7. Never put distilled water on the analyzer (except clean for shipping menu), otherwise the pneumatic unit can be damaged seriously.
8. Store the product at 2-35℃ in a dust free place with good ventilation. Temperature outside the range 9. may damage the product.
The open vial life of the product is 60 days. Unused reagents should be discarded after 60 days. Do not mix residual with a new carton.
What is hematology reagent with barcode?
Currently,three part models needn’t scan the barcode in common, and it can be used directly with connecting the reagent bottle.
Currently, the manufacturers of instrument are aware of the importance of consumables, so the long-term trend is to make a closed reagent system by scanning barcode to change new reagents. However,the end customers will not willing to be completely close considering of cost and benefit so there are closed system and open system in the market.