|Recycling:||Disposable||Model:||Toshiba TBA40FR TBA30FR TBA120FR|
|Type:||Washing Solution||Usage:||Clinical Experiment Use|
blood test reagents
Clinical Chemistry Reagents for Toshiba TBA40FR TBA30FR TBA120FR Analyzer Washing Solution
To be used for Toshiba TBA40FR TBA30FR TBA120FR Biochemistry Analayzers, it is washing solution.
|Toshiba TBA40FR TBA30FR TBA120FR Analyzer Biochemistry Analayzers|
|Cat. No||Product Name||Description||Pack Size|
|DWQ-60118||Bianch (14)-TBA||Bianch 14||500mlx6|
|DWQ-60119||Bianch (3)-TBA||Bianch 3||500mlx6|
|DWQ-60120||Bianch (R)-TBA||Bianch R||500mlx6|
|DWQ-60121||Bianch( C)-TBA||Bianch C||500mlx6|
|DWQ-60122||Neutral-TBA||Neutral cleaning solution||500mlx6|
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
What is the function of hemolytic agent?
It can wrap the sample blood and allow the cells to be arranged in a single line from the middle of the flow chamber, avoiding the occurrence of two cells at the same time, and then ensuring the accuracy of the cell count.