|Model:||MD8000 MD2000 MD4000 MD6000 MD8000||Usage:||Medical|
medical lab reagents,
Clinical Chemistry Cleaner Reagents for MD8000 MD2000 MD4000 MD6000 MD8000 System Analyzer
Intended Use of Chemistry Cleaner
To be used on MD8000 MD2000 MD4000 MD6000 MD8000 Biochemistry Analayzers, it is Washing solution.
Specification f Chemistry Cleaner
|Cleaner to wash MD8000 MD2000 MD4000 MD6000 MD8000 Biochemistry Analayzers|
|Cat. No||Product Name||Description||Pack Size|
|DWQ-60146||Wash(1)-MD||Wash Solution 1||200ml|
|DWQ-60147||Wash(2)-MD||Wash Solution 2||200ml|
|DWQ-60148||Wash(3)-MD||Wash Solution 3||200ml|
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.