|Model:||Abbott AXSYM I1000 I2000 Ci8200 Ci62002||Usage:||Medical Clinical Labratory|
|Store Condition:||Room Temperature||Certificate:||CFDA,CE,ISO|
|Type:||Washing Solution||Expiry:||24 Months|
chemically pure reagents,
Cleaner Intended Use
To be used on AXSYM i1000 i2000 ci8200 ci62002 Immunoassay system analyzers, it is washing solution.
|Compatible on Abbott AXSYM i1000 i2000 ci8200 ci62002|
|Cat. No||Product Name||Description||Pack Size|
|DWQ-70101||3-AXSYM||Matrix Cell Wash||1L|
|DWQ-70103||Wash-AXSYM||Concentrated Wash Buffer||975ml×4|
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.