|Model:||Roche Modular E170 Cobas E411 E601 Cobas6000 Elecsys 2010 1010|
chemically pure reagents,
To be used on Roche Modular E170 Cobas E411 E601 Cobas6000 Elecsys 2010 1010 Cleaner Immunoassay system analyzers, it is washing solution.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
|Roche Modular E170 Cobas E411 E601 Cobas6000 Elecsys 2010 1010|
|Cat. No||Product Name||Description||Pack Size|
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Does the cell counter need to recalibrate and control when using our CBC reagents to replace original one?
Do not need to do calibration again, and do quality control as before.
Except CBC Reagents, what else can manufacturer offer?
1) Virus Transport Medium (Room Temperature)
2) Sample Release Kit (Sample Collection in 5 Seconds, Directly Use on PCR)
3) Compatible RNA Extraction Reagent Kits (Same Quality, Lower Price)
4) Specimen Collection Swab (Flocked Swabs for both PCR and Rapid Test)
5) Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Swab and Saliva Collection)