|Model:||Nihon Kohden MEK-6318||Sample:||Blood|
|Temperature:||2-35 Centigrade||Original Country:||China|
laboratory reagents and chemicals,
chemically pure reagents
Cell Counter Reagents for Nihon Kohden MEK-6318 Hematology Analyzer Manufacturer
Intended Use of CBC Reagents To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Nihon Kohden MEK-6318 Hematology Analyzers.
Specification of CBC Reagents
|CBC Reagents on Nihon Kohden MEK-6400 MEK-6318 Hematology Analyzer|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
What is the function of lyse?
It can wrap the sample blood and allow the cells to be arranged in a single line from the middle of the flow chamber, avoiding the occurrence of two cells at the same time, and then ensuring the accuracy of the cell count.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.