|Type:||Diluent, Lyse, Rinse||Certification:||ISO, CE, CFDA|
|Store Condition:||Room Temperature||Usage:||Use On Clinical Experiments|
|Specimen:||Blood Sample||Shelf Life:||24 Months|
medical laboratory reagents,
human biochemistry reagents
Hematology Analyzer Reagent for Nihon Kohden Diluent Lyse MEK-7222 Cell Counter Diluent Lyse Clean
Intended Use of blood cell counter reagents To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Nihon Kohden MEK-7222 Hematology Analyzers.
Specification of blood cell counter reagents
|Reagents on Nihon Kohden MEK-8222 MEK-7222 Hematology Analyzer|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Can send blood cell counter reagent samples by customer's request?
Of course, our company is preparing some sample for those large consumption currently.