|Storage:||Room Temperature||Model:||Swelab AC910 AC900|
chemistry analyzer reagents,
human biochemistry reagents
Hematology Analyzer Reagent SWELAB AC900 Cell Counter 3 Part Diluent Lyse Rinse
Intended Use of Swelab Reagents To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on SWELAB AC910 AC900 Hematology Analyzers.
Specification of Swelab Reagents
|CBC Reagents on Swelab AC970 AC920 AC 910 AC900 Hematology Analyzer|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Limitation of Swelab Reagents
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
How to deliver CBC Reagents to the hot area?
The preservation of hematology reagents is 2-35 degrees temperature. Therefore if the temperature is more than 35 degrees, we will arrange the shipping with cold chain transportation to guarantee the quality of reagents.