|Model:||RAYTO RT-7300 RT-7200||Orgin:||Guangdong,China|
|System:||Open System||Certificate:||ISO CE CFDA|
chemistry analyzer reagents,
medical laboratory reagents
Hematology Analyzer Reagent for RAYTO RT-7200 RT-7300 RT-7600 Diluent Lyse Rinse 3 Part Cell Counter
|Hematology Reagents on Rayto RT-7600 RT-7300 RT-7200|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
This Hematology Reagent Packs is to be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Rayto RT-7300 RT-7200 Hematology Analyzers.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the hematology reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The Hematology Analyzer Reagent should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This CBC reagent is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Except Rayto Hematology Reagents, what else can we manufacture?
1) VTM Virus Transport Medium (First step of sample collection before PCR and Extraction)
2) Sample Release Kit Rather Than Normal VTM (Sample Collection in 5 Seconds, Directly Use on PCR)
3) Compatible RNA Extraction Reagent Kits (Same Quality, Lower Price)
4) Specimen Collection Swab (Flocked Swabs for both PCR and Rapid Test)
5) Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Antibody and Antigen)
6) Hematology Analyzer Reagents