|Usage:||Medical, Clinical Experiments||Expiry:||24 Months|
|Recycling:||Disposable||Reagent:||Diluent Lyser Cleaner|
sysmex hematology analyzer reagents,
medical lab reagents
In Vitro Diagnostic Reagents 20L Capacity Hematology Analyzer Reagents Stable XP-100 KX-21(N)3 Part 3 Diff Sysmex
Intended Use of Sysmex reagents
To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Sysmex KX-21 ( N ) XP-100 XP-300 Pouch-80i Pouch-100i Hematology Analyzers. Reagents are used for in vitro diagnostics.
Specification of Sysmex reagents
|Sysmex KX-21 ( N ) XP-100 XP-300 Pouch-80i Pouch-100i|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Should CBC analyzer do a calibration before using our reagents?
First of all,if your instrument used the original reagents before using our products, you needn’t to do calibrate.
If your instrument used other compatible reagents, calibration is necessary before using our reagents.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Except cell counter reagents, what else can manufacturer offer?
1) Virus Transport Medium (Delivery and Stock under Room Temperature)
2) Sample Release Kit (Sample Collection in 5 Seconds, Directly Use on PCR)
3) Compatible RNA Extraction Reagent Kits (Same Quality, Lower Price)
4) Specimen Collection Swab (Sampling Swabs for both PCR and Rapid Test)
5) Covid-19 Rapid Test (Antibody and Antigen)