|Type:||Hematology Reagent||Usage:||Medical, Clinical Experiments|
|Country Of Origin:||China||Specimen:||Blood|
sysmex hematology analyzer reagents,
medical lab reagents
Sysmex Hematology Reaegnts KX-21 ( N ) XP-100 XP-300 Pouch-80i Pouch-100i Hematology Analyzer
Reagent Pack Usage of CBC reagents This reagent pack is used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Sysmex KX-21 ( N ) XP-100 XP-300 Pouch-80i Pouch-100i Hematology Analyzers. Notice: It is for in vitro diagnostic used only.
Reagent Pack Specification of CBC reagents
|Reagents on Sysmex KX-21 ( N ) XP-100 XP-300 Pouch-80i Pouch-100i|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Attention of CBC reagents
1. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-38℃ and the storage period is 24 months.
After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
How to arrange CBC reagent shipment?
We advise to arrange sea freight to save cost. If it is an urgent case, air freight is much faster but expensive. Customer can purchase all brand of reagents together to book a full container.