|Sample:||Blood||Model:||ABX PENTRA 60|
|Usage:||Medical, Clinical Experiments||Storage Conditon:||Room Temperature|
|Expiry:||24 Months||Reagent Type:||Diluent Lyse Cleaner|
clinical diagnostic reagents,
FDA CE CFDA Certificate Hematology ABX Reagents Horiba 5 Part Diluent Lyse Clean Pentra 60
Intended Use of Pentra reagents To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on ABX ( Horiba ) Pentra 60 Hematology Analyzers.
|CBC Reagents on PENTRA 60|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Can diluent, lyse or cleaner from different manufacturers or different batches mixing used?
In principle, different brands of diluent and hemolytic can not mix, because the composition and concentration of the reagents are different. The mixture may use lead to inaccurate results.The washing solution is not very different in principle, but because we haven't done the related experiment, we can only tell the customers that it can't be mixed, and the use may affect the cleaning effect and the bottom result.
Except Hematology Reagents, what else can manufacturer offer?
1) Virus Transport Medium (Room Temperature)
2) Sample Release Kit (Sample Collection in 5 Seconds, Directly Use on PCR)
3) Compatible RNA Extraction Reagent Kits (Same Quality, Lower Price)
4) Specimen Collection Swab (Flocked Swabs for both PCR and Rapid Test)
5) Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Antibody and Antigen)