|Type:||Diluent Lyse Clean Dye||Model:||SYSMEX XT-2000i XT-1800i|
|Expiry:||24 Months||Usage:||Medical,Clinical Experiments|
sysmex hematology analyzer reagents,
medical lab reagents
High Purity Sysmex Hematology Reagents Compatible On 5 Part CBC Analyzer Reagents XT-2100i XT-1800i XT-4000
To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Sysmex XT-2100i XT-4000 XT-2000i XT-1800i Hematology Analyzers.
Specification of Sysmex XT reagents
|Reagents on Sysmex XT-2100i XT-4000 XT-2000i XT-1800i Analyzer|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Reagents are for in vitro diagnostic used only.
Should the cell counter reagents do a calibration before using our reagents?
First of all,if your instrument used the original reagents before using our products, you needn’t to do calibrate.
If your instrument used other compatible reagents, calibration is necessary before using our reagents.
1. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
If it is big quantity orders of reagents, we would help to arrange sea shipment, better by full container to save the delivery cost.
If it is small order but urgent use, we would book air shipment or send it by FedEx, delivery is fast but much expensive then by sea.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.