|Sample:||Blood||Model:||ABX Micros 45|
clinical diagnostic reagents,
High Performance Clinical Diagnostic Reagents Horiba Diluent Lyse Clean MICROS 45 MICROS 60 ABX Reagents
Specification of Micros reagents
|Reagents compatible on ABX MICROS 45 MICROS 60 analyzer|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
Intended Use of Micros CBC reagents To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on ABX ( Horiba ) MICROS 45 Hematology Analyzers.
Can send CBC reagent samples by customer's request?
Of course, our company is preparing some sample for those large consumption currently.
Except Hematology Reagents, what else can manufacturer offer?
1) Virus Transport Medium (Room Temperature)
2) Sample Release Kit (Sample Collection in 5 Seconds, Directly Use on PCR)
3) Compatible RNA Extraction Reagent Kits (Same Quality, Lower Price)
4) Specimen Collection Swab (Flocked Swabs for both PCR and Rapid Test)
5) Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Antibody and Antigen)