|Expiry:||24 Months||Store:||Room Temperature|
|Code:||With Barcode, Tape Chip||Recycling:||Disponsable|
|Operation:||Same With Original Manufacturer||Sample:||Blood|
sysmex hematology analyzer reagents,
medical lab reagents
Hematology Analyzer Reagent for XS-1000i Diluent Lyse Sysmex Hematology Reagents Blood Sample Room Temperature
Intended Use of Sysmex Reagents
To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Sysmex XS-1000i XS-800i XS-500i Hematology Analyzers, for in vitro diagnostic used.
Specification of Sysmex Reagents
|Reagents compatible on Sysmex XS-1000i XS-800i XS-500i|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Attention of CBC reagents
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Can diluent replace by rinse or cleaner?
Different reagents have different ingredients, so it is not recommended to replace the washing solutions with diluent.
What is the function of lyse hemolytic agent?
It can wrap the sample blood and allow the cells to be arranged in a single line from the middle of the flow chamber, avoiding the occurrence of two cells at the same time, and then ensuring the accuracy of the cell count.