|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, CE, CFDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 units|
|Delivery Time:||in 20 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Storage:||Room Temperature||Code:||With Barcode Chip|
|Expiry:||24 Months||Model:||Compatible Use On Sysmex XN Series|
|System:||Closed System||Specimen:||Blood Sample|
sysmex hematology analyzer reagents,
medical lab reagents
Stable XN Series Medical Chemistry Analyzer Reagents Sysmex Hematology With Closed System Barcode Chip
Intended Use of XN Reagents :To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Sysmex XN Series XN-1000 A1 A2 B1 B2 B3 B4, barcode and chips are offered with closed system.
Compatible Use on XN-1000 Series A1 A2 B1 B2 B3 B4
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Can CBC reagents be used in different model?
The reagents of different brands can not be used in general, and some reagents of same brands can be applied in different models. Such as ST-Diluent and ST-Clean of SYSMEX; Diluent-CD3200 of Ruby and CD3200 of ABBOTT etc. The same reagent for product code can be used for general purpose, please refer to our product brochure.
Should the CBC analyzer do a calibration before using our reagents?
First of all,if your instrument used the original reagents before using our products, you needn’t to do calibrate.
If your instrument used other compatible reagents, calibration is necessary before using our reagents.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
What are our advantages?
1. Experienced R&D with high investment.
2. Strict quality control with international standards.
3. Automated Production line, no defected product is allowed.
4. 24 hour service.