|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10000 sets|
|Delivery Time:||in 20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200,000 units/Day|
|Active:||Offer Inactivated And Non-inactivated Virus Solution||Sample:||Corona Virus Oral Or Nasal Sample|
|Expiry Date:||12 Months||Intend Use:||Sample Transport Of Covid-19|
|Storage:||4-30 Degree Room Temperature||Tube:||PP+PE|
|Usage:||Sample Collection For PCR||Component:||PP/PE Tube + Flocked Swab|
Nasal Viral Medium Preservation Tube,
MTM Viral Medium Preservation Tube,
VTM UTM Preservation Swab
VTM MTM Nasal Nasopharyngeal swab Oropharyngeal Swab Viral Transport Medium Preservation Tube
1) Room temperature stock to save freight and operating cost;
2) Inactivated virus solution to avoid secondday infection;
3) Non-guanidine formula to make sure high accuray result;
4) Tightly sealed tube to avoid leakage.
We are the first one developed non-guanidine salt virus preservation solution in room temperature for 1 week.
We use Tris buffer + protease+..., this is the real inactivated formula, stable and reliable, we don't use the pink color solution using public normal formula like Hank's balanced salts+ BSA +HEPES buffer+...
VIRUS SWAB TUBE APPLICATION
This product is used for the collection, transportation and storage on specimen of clinical Covid-19, respiratory virus, enterovirus, mycoplasma pneumoniae and chlamydia pneumoniae.
VIRUS SWAB TUBE SAMPLE REQUIREMENT
This product can be equipped with disposable sampling swabs, sampling method is as follows:
Nasopharyngeal Nasal Sampling: Gently insert the swab head into the nasal cavity and scrape the cavity wall. Immerse the swab head into sample solution and discard the tail of swab.
Oropharyngeal Oral Sampling: Use the swab to wipe the bilateral pharyngeal tonsils and posterior pharyngeal wall, immerse the swab head into sample solution and discard the tail of swab.
VIRUS TRANSPORT MEDIUM PRECAUTION
1) This product is an inactivated virus solution tube and non-sterile, only used for the collection and transportation of virus samples.
2) Do not use with one step extraction kit, not for virus culture.
3) This product should not be used if it is out of expired date or damaged packing.
4) Sampling should strictly follow the sampling procedure, otherwise it would affect the virus isolation positive rate.
VIRUS TRANSPORT MEDIUM OPERATION
* Before sampling, mark the sample information on the label of the sampling tube.
* According to different test purposes, use the sampling swab to sample the corresponding parts.
* Put the swab into sampling tube after sampling, break the swab tail, then tighten the tube cover.
* Ship the collected samples to the laboratory in time ( Transportation can be at room temperature).