|Expiry:||24 Months||Store:||Room Temperature|
|Model:||Sysmex XS Series||Origin:||China|
human biochemistry reagents,
chemically pure reagents
Sysmex Cell Counter Reagents for XS-1000I/XS800I/XS-500I Room Temperature Store
Intended Use of Cell Counter Reagents
To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Sysmex XS-1000i XS-800i XS-500i Hematology Analyzers, for in vitro diagnostic used.
Specification of Cell Counter Reagents
|Reagents on Sysmex XS-1000i XS-800i XS-500i|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Attention of Cell Counter Reagents
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Can rinse or cleaner use as diluent?
Different reagents have different ingredients, so it is not recommended to replace the washing solutions with diluent.
What is the function of lyse reagent?
It can wrap the sample blood and allow the cells to be arranged in a single line from the middle of the flow chamber, avoiding the occurrence of two cells at the same time, and then ensuring the accuracy of the cell count.